Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Basic Skincare: Skin Types ( Part III: Combination skin )

Huray !! This is the final part of the topic "Basic Skincare", I hope you will know exactly which skin type you have. Please Follow my blog/ Twitter then ask me some questions if you need help!

Twitter: http://twitter.com/olanternshop
Wanna see previous parts?
Part I ( Oily Skin ) http://olanternshop.blogspot.com/2013/06/basic-skincare-how-to-know-your-skin.html
Part II (Normal and Dry ) http://olanternshop.blogspot.com/2013/06/basic-skincare-skin-types-part-ii.html

Combination Skin

Actually, I had Oily skin before. But after I focus on taking care my skin more for 2 years, my skin is Combination skin now (Oily T-zone and Normal cheeks). If you want to know how, plzz Read Part 1.



Basically, Combination skin occurs when your skin has more than one type. Typically, there are oily T-zone (forehead, nose, chin area ) and Normal or Dry cheeks. If your combination is Normal + Oily, take care your skin as same as Oily skin. So what happen if your cheeks are dry, you must pay a lot time and money >_<

Because you cant use oily skincare products for all your face, it will harm and dry out your cheeks so bad. That's why you must prepare for different skincare products for your two skin types. So what can you do now ?
  1. Use different products for different parts on your skin. For example: Oil control cleanser (toner, exfoliate, serum,...) for your T-zone and super moisture products for your Cheeks.
  2. Start with a gentle cleanser (Oil-free, no irritating ingredients...).Highly Recommended: Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
  3. Repairing Toner: with Antioxidant, cell-repaired ingredients can help a lot 
  4. Use sunscreen daily (SPF 30 above )
  5. Exfoliate your skin with BHA/AHA gel ( Scrub can hurt your skin )
Although these tips are just basic, I think it still helps you guys a lot. 

If you have any questions or any tips to share, please comment on my blog or Twitter. Thanks for reading my blog. 




No comments:

Post a Comment